Join us for the Project Management Day of Service (PMDoS) Adelaide
Be a part of the SOLUTION!
What is PMDoS Adelaide?
PMI Adelaide has partnered with PM4Change to create the Project Management Day of Service (PMDoS) event.
At the PMDoS, PMI Adelaide Chapter members and consultants will partner with charities and not-for-profit organisations to offer a benefit never before presented in this fashion.PMDoS Adelaide is a FREE one day problem solving event where charities and not-for-profit organisations are matched with project management and business professionals. Together participants will discuss and diagnose a critical problem or business challenge and then scope out a project to help address and overcome the issue.
We are seeking sponsors to make a difference in our PMDoS Adelaide!
- Enhance your CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY profile by making a valuable contribution benefitting your company’s overall reputation
- Promote your BRAND to project management professionals, charities and Not-for-Profit organisations, and the public at large
- Take advantage of the event to SHOWCASE your products and services
- You’re not simply contributing funds, you are BRANDING your organisation
- Give your employees a reason to be proud to work for an organisation with a philanthropic side. Attract top talent, have higher retention and increased loyalty
What are the sponsorship options?
The sponsorship packages and benefits are outlined in the flyer which can be viewed or downloaded HERE
Who can be a sponsor?
Sponsors come in two major categories – financial contributors and in-kind sponsors. Financial sponsors have a choice of Bronze, Silver, or Gold sponsorship packages which come with a menu of features. In-kind sponsors provide a mutually agreeable service or product in exchange for sponsorship level recognition.
How does it work?
Your organisation can purchase a sponsorship package or offer to supply products or services. Once signed on, you will have an opportunity to showcase your brand on multiple channels - namely the PMIQLD website, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and at the event itself.
When is it taking place?
- Monday 29th October 2018
Where is the event taking place?
National Wine Centre
How can I get involved?
Please contact us via the following form
For further information, see our PM Day of Service Adelaide 2018 Flyer.