PMI Adelaide South Australia Chapter
Board Election Process
Issued 14th January 2018
The Returning Officer (Jim McLean) will be appointed as the Chair to the Nomination Committee as requested by Chapter President (Peter Pavan).
This Election process will ONLY occur if there are nine (9) or more valid nominations received by close of business (COB) 30th January 2018.
If there are nine (9) or more nominations, the biographies and provided nomination description of each nominee will be placed on Votenet and each Chapter member will be requested to vote for up to 8 nominees to be elected to the Board.
The following will occur as part of the election process:
- Elections to be completed via the Votenet platform (http://www.eballot.com).
- Each nominee will be required to provide the required nomination form and required information.
- The election will be open for a period of 10 calendar days post closure of the nomination period and prior to the Annual General Meeting (AGM) on 12th February.
- Each Chapter member will be allowed to vote once for each nominee to the Board who is to be elected.
- Each Chapter member can vote anonymously.
- A nominee can vote as part of the election.
- The Nomination Committee will review and count the votes once closed and advise the outcome of the election at the AGM.
- The Nomination Committee may check with the Chapter Public Officer regarding the membership status of any nominee and any other required information to support the election process.
After the voting period is completed, all nominee votes will be tallied by the Nomination Committee and the eight (8) nominees receiving the most votes will be advised at the AGM.
In the event there is a tie for the eighth (8) seat, this position will be decided at the AGM and led by the Nomination Committee.