Study Groups for 2020
PMBOK and PMP Exam Preparation (based on PMBOK 6th)
specifically designed to provide you with the proven, practical body of project management knowledge and skills that you need to demonstrate project management mastery on the job.
If you are taking this course, you probably have some professional exposure to the duties of a project manager, or you may be considering embarking on a career in professional project management.
This course is specifically designed to provide you with the proven, practical body of project management knowledge and skills that you need to demonstrate project management mastery on the job. Additionally, this course can be a significant part of your preparation for the Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certification Exam.
- Interactive workshops/games
- Conceptual exercises
- Multiple choice tests
- Two simulated online PMP exams
- project managers,
- program managers,
- project controllers,
- project planners,
- project risk managers,
- those who are preparing to take PMP, PMI-SP, PMI-RMP,
- project management / engineering students,
- and whoever likes to learn project management concepts and PMBOK 6th
- Study material
- Workbook (conceptual exercises)
- PMP sample multiple choice tests
- Two simulated PMP exams
- One on one progress review, advice and consultation
- Course completion certificate for Contact Hour / PDU requirements (will be issued by the chapter)
- Course start date: 15 June 2020
- Course duration: 36 hours over 12 weeks
- 12 x 3 hour sessions (excluding a 15 min break)
Hossein is a Project Planner/Controller (scheduling and cost control) and a certified Project Management Professional (PMP) and Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP) with successful history of working on projects in Resources, Oil & Gas, Construction, Renewable Energy, and Power sectors from concept to execution and commissioning. Hossein is finishing a PhD in Project Management has been teaching PMBOK and PMP Exam Preparation courses since 2015. He is the Director of Professional Development at PMI Adelaide SA Chapter and has been running the chapter’s PMP training courses since 2018.