There is an opportunity for those who wish to excel in Project Management to support the PMI Adelaide Chapter Board as a Volunteer. We are constantly looking for people to assist with a diverse range of activities, including:
- Building Better Futures (Community and school education programs)
- Communications (managing the website, producing our newsletters and engaging in social media)
- Marketing (spreading the word of what PMI is about, obtaining sponsorships)
- Membership (dealing with queries, benefits)
- Mentor program (assisting as mentors)
- Professional development (planning and managing our Chapter classes)
Benefits of being a Volunteer at PMI:
Ability to gain experience on leadership and management skills
- Ability to gain Project Management Skills and to earn Professional Development Units (PDU's)
- Access a network of Project Management professionals
- Certificate issued by PMI Adelaide Chapter after successful completion of one year as a Volunteer.
How to become a volunteer?
Enquiries are accepted at any time throughout the year.
It is easy to become a Volunteer of the Adelaide Chapter, just:
- To become a volunteer of the PMI Adelaide Chapter, you need to login to VRMS.
- To further refine your selection criteria, enter Adelaide, South Australia Chapter into Narrow your results with search items.
- You can then apply for open positions that interest you!
- If you have any further questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org