PMI Adelaide Chapter AGM
The Board will present on:
- Overview of the Chapter in 2022
- Financial Statements for the financial year 2022
- The Vision and Strategy for the Chapter in 2023
- Q&A from attending members and online members.
To be followed by:
Presentation on Authentic Leadership by Mike Roberts from Millpond
Objectives and takeaways from this presentation will be:
- What it means to be an effective, authentic leader
- How to gauge the personality of key stakeholders
- Create relationships and navigate uncertainty in trying times.
- Insights and advice to take your approach to Project Management to the next level.
Mike Roberts, Millpond
Mike Roberts is a director and practice lead with Millpond, a professional services organisation specialising in project management and training.
Mike is well-regarded amongst both peers and clients for his approach to leadership and the way he engages people during project delivery. With 16 years of experience in project management and training, Mike has developed a unique and insightful perspective on the challenges and opportunities facing project managers as their roles turn from a focus on process to a focus on people.
With a passion for empowering others to reach their full potential, Mike draws from his own experience and expertise to provide attendees with the concepts and strategies they need to become more effective, inspiring leaders in their own right. Whether speaking to a room of sponsors or a group of aspiring project managers, Mike delivers a message that is both engaging and actionable, leaving attendees feeling motivated and empowered to tackle the challenges of leadership head on.